Saturday 13 April 2013

Saturday Freebies!

Hello, dear readers!

All day today you can get 'Vamp Slay Me' for free on Amazon.

Also, 'The Coming Horde- Episode 1' is free all the time on Amazon.

But what am I doing?

Well, I am sitting in my living room/dining room/kitchen/place where we stash all our junk, waiting for my third replacement fridge in a month.

"The third!?"

Indeed!

You see, the freezer on the last one broke, and after a period of several months, he arranged for a replacement. That one then stopped working. And then another did. We've worked out that it's probably because the delivery men have been dragging them up the many stairs to my flat, which I have been advised is about as good for a fridge as napalm is for a snowman.

Apparently the delivery men were told to carry the fridges up properly, but they refused because there were too many steps. And now there energy saving tactic has meant that they have had to deliver three fridges instead of just one.

And now, it's just going to be a grudge match between the surly delivery men, my crooked landlord, the fridge salesman who seemed to find the whole situation rather amusing, and me- smut writer extraordinaire. 

Although, unfortunately, writing smut probably won't help this situation.

And yet, despite how much meat and cheese I am losing, I am still giving you fantasy erotica for free!

Get it!

Get it while it's hot!

Get it while it's smutty!

No comments:

Post a Comment